Parfait of Spice-Roasted Pineapple with Frozen Yogurt
Provided By: Diane Forley
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a food processor, puree juniper berries, cloves, ginger and brown sugar together until spices are finely blended. Line a baking sheet with a 12”x 24” foil sheet. Fold sheet in half to form a 12” x 9” rectangle. Place pineapple in the middle of the pan. Sprinkle spice mixture over the pineapple and toss to coat.
Starting at one end, begin crimping sides until the end is reached and semi circle is formed. Roast pineapple for 30 minutes until juices are released and fruit is cooked. Remove from the oven and let cool in packet. Transfer pineapple and cooking juices into a bowl.
To assemble 4 parfaits, place one tablespoon of fruit on the bottom of each glass. Add two large spoons of frozen yogurt on top of the pineapple. Sprinkle with pistachios. Repeat layers. Drizzle reserved pineapple juices over the parfait and serve.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||234||Calories from fat||54|
|Total Fat||6gm||9%||Saturated Fat||2gm||10%|
|Vitamin A||5%||Vitamin C||24%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Diane Forley
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
- Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
Joran van der Sloot Extradition: Will Face Extortion Charges In U.S. In 2038
10 Painless Ways To Change Your Messy, Messy Habits
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses