Parmesan & Romano Cheese Chicken Primavera
Prepare Nature’s Way Parmesan & Romano Cheese Rice-A-Roni according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Lightly season chicken with salt and pepper; add to skillet. Cook 6 to 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Remove chicken; set aside.
In same skillet, combine zucchini and red pepper; sauté about 3 minutes over medium heat, or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in peas.
Stir chicken and vegetables into cooked rice. Garnish with green onion, if desired. Nutritional Information:
Add a Comment
- Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
- 5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses