Parmesan & Romano Rice Crab Cakes “Al Limone”
In small bowl, stir together sauce ingredients; cover and refrigerate.
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Prepare Nature’s Way Parmesan & Romano Cheese Rice-A-Roni according to package directions through Step 3, then stir in crab meat and dill. Refrigerate covered about 30 minutes to cool and firm mixture.
Using 1/4-cup measure, shape crab mixture into 12 balls. Roll each crab cake “ball” in bread crumbs and place on baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until cooked through and lightly browned.
Sprinkle crab cakes with chopped green onion, if desired, and serve immediately with Lemon-Yogurt Sauce.
Cook Tips and Variations:Add 1 tablespoon chopped, pickled ginger to Lemon-Yogurt Sauce.
Add a Comment
Marijuana In Wendy's Burger Was 'Misplaced' By Employee Amy Seiber: Cops (PHOTO)
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
These Celebrity Weddings Of 2013 Took Our Breath Away
Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have