Parmesan & Romano Rice Crab Cakes “Al Limone”
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Prepare Nature’s Way Parmesan & Romano Cheese Rice-A-Roni according to package directions through Step 3, then stir in crab meat and dill. Refrigerate covered about 30 minutes to cool and firm mixture.
Using 1/4-cup measure, shape crab mixture into 12 balls. Roll each crab cake “ball” in bread crumbs and place on baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until cooked through and lightly browned.
Sprinkle crab cakes with chopped green onion, if desired, and serve immediately with Lemon-Yogurt Sauce.
Add a Comment
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
Family Gets Sick From LSD-Tainted Meat From Florida Wal-Mart: Police
Lion Triplets Meet Dad For The First Time; Immediately Annoy The Hell Out Of Him
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses