Pasta e Fagioli
Cook the pasta two minutes less then the package instructions indicate. Drain and set aside. Heat a large stockpot over medium heat and coat with cooking spray. Add the bacon and cook for one minute or until the bacon starts to soften and give off some of it's fat.
Coat a large stockpot with cooking spray and add the bacon. Place over medium heat and cook 3 to 4 minutes until the bacon softens and begins to brown. Add the onion, carrots, celery, and garlic. Cook 2 to 3 minutes more until the vegetables begin to soften. Add the chicken stock, red wine, tomatoes, and beans. Over medium low heat, simmer 10 to 15 until the vegetables are soft and the pasta is tender. Serve immediately.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||291||Calories from fat||81|
|Total Fat||9gm||14%||Saturated Fat||5gm||25%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
- Open-Faced Grilled Eggplant, Red Onion, and Heirloom Tomato Sandwiches with Creamy Celeriac Sauce
- Herb-Stuffed Turkey Thighs with White Wine Sauce (Tacchino Ripieno Con Salsa Al Vino Bianco)
- Pastiera di maccheroni (Pasta Bake with Pancetta, Rosemary, and Ground Pork)
Add a Comment
Lindsay Lohan Poses In Cutout Swimsuit While In Miami
These Celebrity Weddings Of 2013 Took Our Breath Away
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Marijuana In Wendy's Burger Was 'Misplaced' By Employee Amy Seiber: Cops (PHOTO)
White House Acknowledges Obama Lived With Uncle After Previously Denying They'd Met
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have