Pasta e Fagioli
Cook the pasta two minutes less then the package instructions indicate. Drain and set aside. Heat a large stockpot over medium heat and coat with cooking spray. Add the bacon and cook for one minute or until the bacon starts to soften and give off some of it's fat.
Coat a large stockpot with cooking spray and add the bacon. Place over medium heat and cook 3 to 4 minutes until the bacon softens and begins to brown. Add the onion, carrots, celery, and garlic. Cook 2 to 3 minutes more until the vegetables begin to soften. Add the chicken stock, red wine, tomatoes, and beans. Over medium low heat, simmer 10 to 15 until the vegetables are soft and the pasta is tender. Serve immediately.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||291||Calories from fat||81|
|Total Fat||9gm||14%||Saturated Fat||5gm||25%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
- Open-Faced Grilled Eggplant, Red Onion, and Heirloom Tomato Sandwiches with Creamy Celeriac Sauce
- Herb-Stuffed Turkey Thighs with White Wine Sauce (Tacchino Ripieno Con Salsa Al Vino Bianco)
- Pastiera di maccheroni (Pasta Bake with Pancetta, Rosemary, and Ground Pork)
Add a Comment
Target's Latest Photoshop Fail Looks Pretty Painful
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Obama Pushes Obamacare Enrollment On 'Between Two Ferns' With Zach Galifianakis
What Happens When 20 Strangers Are Paired Off And Asked To Kiss? Magic
Charlie The Dog's Life Saved By Drinking Vodka
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses