Add half & half and sauce mix to skillet; stir to blend. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring often. Reduce heat; simmer 3 minutes, or until thickened.
Stir in remaining 2 tsp butter, the mushrooms, chicken, sun-dried tomatoes and cheese. Cook, stirring, 1 minute to heat through.
Drain pasta, reserving 1⁄4 cup cooking water. Return pasta to pot; add sauce, cooking water and parsley; toss to mix.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||561||Calories from fat||90|
|Total Fat||10gm||15%||Saturated Fat||3gm||15%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
These 9 Maps Should Absolutely Outrage Southerners
10 Signs You're In The Wrong Relationship
32 Heart-Stopping Moments You Can Only Experience Thanks To A Camera
Guy In Yoga Pants Pranks Male Passersby And Shows What Some Women Have To Put Up With
Woman's Lawsuit Alleges Horrifying Abuse By Border Officers, Including Cavity Searches And Forced Bowel Movements
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses