Pea and Silken Tofu Dip
Provided By: Adeena Sussman
This dip is creamy & delicious, and also works well with edamame instead of peas.
Combine all ingredients in food processor an pulse until all ingredients are well incorporated but still slightly chunky, about 30 seconds. Transfer to a container and chill at least one hour, or overnight. Garnish with additional fresh tarragon and serve with pita crisps or toasts.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 6 Total|
|Calories||133||Calories from fat||90|
|Total Fat||10gm||15%||Saturated Fat||1gm||5%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Adeena Sussman
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
- Open-Faced Grilled Eggplant, Red Onion, and Heirloom Tomato Sandwiches with Creamy Celeriac Sauce
- Tea-Smoked Tofu with Pepper and Pork (Yan Dou Fu Gan Zhao Cai)
- Mustard-Garlic Chicken Paillards with Spring Peas and Lemon
Add a Comment
Marijuana In Wendy's Burger Was 'Misplaced' By Employee Amy Seiber: Cops (PHOTO)
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
These Celebrity Weddings Of 2013 Took Our Breath Away
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have