Peach and Mozzarella Salad
In a small bowl combine lime juice and zest vinegar water and honey. Slowly whisk in olive oil and season with kosher salt and pepper. Set aside.
Slice cheese in 12 slices about 1/4-inch thick. Cut peaches in half lengthwise remove pit and lay each half on a flat surface (flat side down). Using a sharp knife gently slice peaches into 1/2-inch slices.
On four individual plates layer peach slice cheese and basil leaf. Repeat 3 times and top with a fourth peach slice. Top with chopped mint. Season salad with freshly cracked pepper; drizzle with vinaigrette and serve immediately.
Add a Comment
Paris Hilton Breaks Out Her Bikini In Dubai
Kate Middleton's Tiara At Diplomatic Reception Is Her First Since Royal Wedding (PHOTOS)
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
Paul Walker Crash Photos Show Severity Of Accident
Kaley Cuoco Rocks Bikini While On Vacation With Fiance Ryan Sweeting
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have