Peach Streusel Tart
THAW pastry sheet at room temperature 40 min. Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix egg and water. Mix cookie crumbs, sugar, cinnamon and butter.
UNFOLD pastry on lightly floured surface. Roll into 13" square. Trim to 13" circle. Place on 12" pizza pan or baking sheet. Fold over edge to make rim. Brush with egg mixture. Top with peach slices, overlapping slightly. Sprinkle with cookie mixture.
TIP: For Apple Tart, substitute 4 large Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and sliced, for peaches. Proceed as above but bake 45 min. or until pastry is golden and apples are tender.
Add a Comment
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Joran van der Sloot Extradition: Will Face Extortion Charges In U.S. In 2038
Adam Lanza's Father: 'Evil' Sandy Hook Shooter Would Have Killed Me 'In A Heartbeat'
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses