Persimmon Lemon Bars
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Break the graham crackers and place them in a food processor. Process until fine crumbs form. Add the butter or margarine, and water. Pulse a few times until the crumbs are evenly moistened. Press into the bottom of an 8-inch-by-8-inch pan.
Rinse out the bowl of the food processor. Add the persimmons and process until they're smooth. Add the lemon zest and juice, eggs, sugar and flour. Process until smooth. Poor the persimmon mixture over the crust and bake at 350 degrees F, uncovered, for 35 to 40 minutes until the topping is firm around the edge but still wiggles in the center. Cool completely and cover and chill at least 2 hours before slicing into 12 squares. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve immediately.
- Meringue Nests with Roasted Rhubarb and Strawberry Sauce
- Roasted Cod and Potatoes with Orange Butter Gremolata
- Fresh Spinach Salad with Dried Cranberries and Pecans
Add a Comment
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
Ann Coulter At CPAC: Democrats Want Immigration Reform For 'Warm Bodies, More Votes'
Malaysia Airlines Plane Missing At Sea Off Vietnam
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses