Picante Sweet & Sour Chicken
Picante sauce, pineapple and soy sauce combine to add a unique and delicious burst of flavor to this quick-cooking stir-fry.
Drain the pineapple, reserving the juice.
Stir the cornstarch, pineapple juice and soy sauce in a small bowl with a fork until the mixture is smooth.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until it's well browned, stirring often. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
Add a Comment
What Everyone Should Know About The Female Orgasm And Hooking Up (INFOGRAPHIC)
The Median Home Price Is $188,900. Here's What That Actually Buys You.
The Resemblance Between Dad And Baby Is Uncanny
This Is The Most Beautiful Beach In Greece, Which Means It's The Prettiest Beach In The World
Wesley Warren Jr., Man With 132-lb. Scrotum, Dead At 49
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses