Picante Sweet & Sour Chicken
Picante sauce, pineapple and soy sauce combine to add a unique and delicious burst of flavor to this quick-cooking stir-fry.
Drain the pineapple, reserving the juice.
Stir the cornstarch, pineapple juice and soy sauce in a small bowl with a fork until the mixture is smooth.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until it's well browned, stirring often. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
Add a Comment
Stars ohne Make-Up: So normal sehen Promifrauen aus
Calgary Lottery Winner Donates Every Penny Of $40 Million Jackpot In Wife's Memory
- Indian Woman Miscarries 10 Babies In One Night
- Hand Attached To Ankle In Emergency Procedure In China (PHOTO)
Lion Flipped Into The Air By Heroic Buffalo In Amazing Viral Video
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 3 Healthy Cooking Oil Alternatives to Olive Oil
- Avoid Holiday Weight Gain with These Healthy Eating Tips