Pierogies with Sauerkraut, Onions and Kielbasa
Provided By: Gina Marie Miraglia Eriquez
You can also use regular sized frozen perogies if you cant find the mini ones.
Bring a pot of salted water to a boil over high heat, then cook perogies according to package directions, drain in a colander. Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 12-inch skillet over high heat until hot but not smoking, then cook kielbasa,until golden, about 2 minutes, turning once, then transfer to a plate. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil and cook onions, covered stirring occasionally, until tender, about 7 minutes. Stir in sauerkraut, perogies and kielbasa, then transfer to a platter and serve.
Add a Comment
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
Ann Coulter At CPAC: Democrats Want Immigration Reform For 'Warm Bodies, More Votes'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses