Pineapple Curry Chicken Skewers
Place chicken in a small shallow glass or ceramic dish. Sprinkle with soy. Add the yogurt, garlic, and ginger. Cover and marinate overnight. Submerge the skewers in water for at least 30 minutes. Spread the skewers out on a dishtowel and discard water. Press two chunks of pineapple onto the skewer. Remove the chicken from the marinade and press onto skewers and add two more pieces of pineapple.
Heat a large grill over high heat. Sprinkle the skewers with the curry powder and coat with a thin layer of cooking spray. Grill 8 to 10 minutes, turning once until the chicken is grilled through and the pineapple softens. Serve immediately.
Add a Comment
Jennifer Smith Changed How She Thought About Food And Lost 165 Pounds
If Only All Moms Could Breastfeed Like Gisele
WestJet Finds Out What Passengers Want For Christmas, Leaves Presents At Baggage Claim (VIDEO)
Beyonce Shares Blue Ivy Photo, Still Manages To Keep Her From Prying Eyes
11-Year-Old Boy Stops Traffic To Rescue Dog Hit By Car (PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have