Pineapple Curry Chicken Skewers
Place chicken in a small shallow glass or ceramic dish. Sprinkle with soy. Add the yogurt, garlic, and ginger. Cover and marinate overnight. Submerge the skewers in water for at least 30 minutes. Spread the skewers out on a dishtowel and discard water. Press two chunks of pineapple onto the skewer. Remove the chicken from the marinade and press onto skewers and add two more pieces of pineapple.
Heat a large grill over high heat. Sprinkle the skewers with the curry powder and coat with a thin layer of cooking spray. Grill 8 to 10 minutes, turning once until the chicken is grilled through and the pineapple softens. Serve immediately.
Add a Comment
- Adam Lanza's Father: 'Evil' Sandy Hook Shooter Would Have Killed Me 'In A Heartbeat'
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Joran van der Sloot Extradition: Will Face Extortion Charges In U.S. In 2038
Malaysian Airlines Missing Plane May Have Disintegrated Mid-Flight: Source
- Investigators Chase 'Every Angle' In Missing Malaysia Jet
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses