Pineapple Curry Chicken Skewers
Place chicken in a small shallow glass or ceramic dish. Sprinkle with soy. Add the yogurt, garlic, and ginger. Cover and marinate overnight. Submerge the skewers in water for at least 30 minutes. Spread the skewers out on a dishtowel and discard water. Press two chunks of pineapple onto the skewer. Remove the chicken from the marinade and press onto skewers and add two more pieces of pineapple.
Heat a large grill over high heat. Sprinkle the skewers with the curry powder and coat with a thin layer of cooking spray. Grill 8 to 10 minutes, turning once until the chicken is grilled through and the pineapple softens. Serve immediately.
Add a Comment
The Most Embarrassing I-Want-You-Back Texts We've Ever Read
Ethan Couch Sentenced To Probation In Crash That Killed 4 After Defense Argued He Had 'Affluenza'
Artist Turns 12 Ex-Lovers Into One Awesome Shoe Collection (NSFW)
Jang Song Thaek, Kim Jong Un's Ousted Uncle, Reportedly Executed
Dupree Johnson Charged With 142 Felony Counts After Cop Sees His Instagram Page
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have
- Unusual Ways to Reuse Your Holiday Wrapping Paper
- The Prettiest Party Basics For Holiday Entertaining