Pita Burgers with Garden Relish
Heat outdoor grill or stovetop grill pan.
Relish: Mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Using your hands or a wooden spoon, gently but thoroughly mix beef, cumin, chili powder and salt in a bowl until blended. Form into four 3/4-in.-thick patties. Gently flatten centers slightly,leaving a higher edge.
Grill 5 minutes, turn burgers and top with cheese. Grill 5 minutes or just until cooked through. Cut each in half crosswise. Place in pitas and add relish.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||606||Calories from fat||288|
|Total Fat||32gm||49%||Saturated Fat||13gm||65%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
- Adam Lanza's Father: 'Evil' Sandy Hook Shooter Would Have Killed Me 'In A Heartbeat'
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Joran van der Sloot Extradition: Will Face Extortion Charges In U.S. In 2038
- Investigators Chase 'Every Angle' In Missing Malaysia Jet
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses