Polenta with Mushroom Vegetable Topping
Stir the mushrooms, tomatoes, garlic and thyme in the skillet and cook for 5 minutes. Stir the broth in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 35 minutes or until the mixture is thickened.
Heat the oven to 350°F.
Heat the water in a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Stir in the polenta. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until the mixture is very thick. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Stir in 1/4 cup cheese. Spread the polenta in a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Let cool for 10 minutes.
Spread the vegetable mixture over the polenta. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes or until the vegetable mixture is hot and the cheese is melted.
Tip: To make ahead: This dish can be prepared and completely assembled a day ahead. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Bake at 350°F. for 35 minutes or until the mixture is hot.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 8 Total|
|Calories||287||Calories from fat||54|
|Vitamin A||44%||Vitamin C||14%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
'Fashion Police' Mocks Pregnant Elsa Pataky's Oscars Look, Jokes About Her 'Beer Belly'
Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Did Michael Jackson Have A Secret Son? Well, Here's What's Going On
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses