Pork Chops with Sweet Potatoes and Apples
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F
2. In a food processor with a metal blade add onion
3. Switch to the shredder and shred sweet potatoes and apple
4. Cook 4 slices of bacon over high heat until crisp and drain all but 1 tablespoon of the fat cut the bacon into pieces and set aside for now.
5. Next rub 4 pork chops with lemon juice and brown them in the bacon fat.
6. Remove them from the pan and set aside.
7. Drain all the fat except for one tablespoon and deglaze with bourbon if you like.
8. Next add the sweet potato, apples and onions. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring
9. Now add salt, pepper, nutmeg and chervil and mix well
10. Place the vegetable mixture in a greased oven pan and then arrange the pork chops on top of the mixture
11. Sprinkle with the pieces of bacon and chopped parsley
- Pastiera di maccheroni (Pasta Bake with Pancetta, Rosemary, and Ground Pork)
- Braised Pork Shoulder with Tomatoes, Cinnamon, and Olives Over Polenta
- Tea-Smoked Tofu with Pepper and Pork (Yan Dou Fu Gan Zhao Cai)
Add a Comment
- Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
8 Couples Who Don't Take The Whole Wedding Thing Too Seriously
'Fashion Police' Mocks Pregnant Elsa Pataky's Oscars Look, Jokes About Her 'Beer Belly'
These 9 Maps Should Absolutely Outrage Southerners
- Woman Who Was Abandoned In Burger King As A Baby Searches For Birth Mom On Facebook
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses