Pork Spring Rolls With Mango Dipping Sauce
Heat oven to 425°F.
Mix filling ingredients in a large bowl.
To assemble: Mix cornstarch and water in a small bowl. Put 1 heaping tablespoon pork mixture on each wrapper. Fold over both sides, then roll wrapper up tightly. Brush cornstarch mixture on open edge to seal. Arrange, with space between each, on an ungreased cookie sheet. Brush wrappers with oil.
Bake 20 minutes or until hot.
MANGO DIPPING SAUCE
In a small bowl, mix 1/4 cup each mango jam or peach or apricot jam and 1/4 cup creamy Dijon mustard spread. Makes 1/2 cup.
No greasy finers when you serve these tasty appetizers. They're baked instead of deep-fried.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 12 Total|
|Calories||416||Calories from fat||153|
|Total Fat||17gm||26%||Saturated Fat||0gm||0%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
8 Couples Who Don't Take The Whole Wedding Thing Too Seriously
Kate Middleton's Date-Night Outfit Has Us Drooling
These 9 Maps Should Absolutely Outrage Southerners
18 Things Highly Creative People Do Differently
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses