Pork Spring Rolls With Mango Dipping Sauce
Heat oven to 425°F.
Mix filling ingredients in a large bowl.
To assemble: Mix cornstarch and water in a small bowl. Put 1 heaping tablespoon pork mixture on each wrapper. Fold over both sides, then roll wrapper up tightly. Brush cornstarch mixture on open edge to seal. Arrange, with space between each, on an ungreased cookie sheet. Brush wrappers with oil.
Bake 20 minutes or until hot.
MANGO DIPPING SAUCE
In a small bowl, mix 1/4 cup each mango jam or peach or apricot jam and 1/4 cup creamy Dijon mustard spread. Makes 1/2 cup.
No greasy finers when you serve these tasty appetizers. They're baked instead of deep-fried.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 12 Total|
|Calories||416||Calories from fat||153|
|Total Fat||17gm||26%||Saturated Fat||0gm||0%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Jennifer Smith Changed How She Thought About Food And Lost 165 Pounds
Inside The Mind Of The Teenage Boy
Fired Founder: Men's Wearhouse 'Began Throwing Me Out Of My Office'
Hero Teen Aubrey Peters Remembered At Candlelight Vigil
Kelly Clarkson Responds To Cheating Rumors With Twitter Blast
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have
- Taming the Outdoors: How To Pick the Perfect Christmas Tree
- 15 Ideas For A Black And White Christmas