Portuguese-Style Steamed Clams
Fresh clams are steamed in a savory blend of Swanson® Chicken Broth, white wine and diced tomatoes accented with bacon, chorizo sausage, garlic and cilantro.
Cook the chorizo and bacon in an 8-quart saucepot over medium-high heat until they're well browned, stirring often. Pour off any fat.
Add the garlic and red pepper to the saucepot and cook and stir for 3 minutes. Stir in the broth, wine and tomatoes and heat to a boil. Add the clams. Cover and cook until the the clams open, stirring often. Discard any clams that do not open. Sprinkle with the cilantro, if desired. Serve with the bread.
Recipe Note: This recipe can also serve 6 as an appetizer.
Add a Comment
Paris Hilton Breaks Out Her Bikini In Dubai
Kate Middleton's Tiara At Diplomatic Reception Is Her First Since Royal Wedding (PHOTOS)
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
Paul Walker Crash Photos Show Severity Of Accident
Kaley Cuoco Rocks Bikini While On Vacation With Fiance Ryan Sweeting
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have