Potato Salad with Bacon Ranch Dressing
For Bacon Ranch Dressing, in a medium bowl combine bacon pieces, milk, sour cream, mayonnaise and salad dressing mix. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
For Potato Salad, set up grill for direct cooking over medium heat. Oil grate when ready to start cooking. Lay potato slices on a baking sheet and spray both sides with nonstick vegetable cooking spray. Place on hot oiled grill. Cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until fork tender, turning every 5 minutes. Remove from grill; cool.
Cut cooled potatoes into bite-size pieces. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, pimientos, olives, celery and parsley.
Using a rubber spatula, fold in Bacon Ranch Dressing until combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Chill at least 1 to 2 hours before serving. Makes 6 servings.
INDOOR METHOD: Prepare Bacon Ranch Dressing as directed. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lay potatoes on a baking sheet and spray with nonstick vegetable cooking spray. Roast in oven about 30 minutes or until fork tender turning once. Cool and prepare as directed.
Add a Comment
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
Selena Gomez Curses, Storms Off Stage At Jingle Ball 2013
Fired Founder: Men's Wearhouse 'Began Throwing Me Out Of My Office'
Britney Spears On 'Chaotic': 'The Worst Thing I've Done In My Career'
Inside The Mind Of The Teenage Boy
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have
- Taming the Outdoors: How To Pick the Perfect Christmas Tree
- 15 Ideas For A Black And White Christmas