Preheat oven to 425°F.
Rub potatoes lightly with olive oil and arrange on a sheet pan. Roast potatoes in lower thirds of oven until skins are crisp and potatoes are very tender, about 1 hour. Arrange tomatoes in one layer and drizzle with 1 teaspoon oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast in upper thirds of oven with potatoes, shaking pan occasionally, until slightly blackened and wilted, about 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over moderate heat and cook onions, stirring occasionally, until very golden brown and caramelized, about 15 minutes. Reserve skillet and transfer onions to a bowl. Wilt spinach with garlic over moderate heat, stirring constantly, about 1 1/2 minutes until just tender.
Halve cooled roasted potatoes lengthwise and scoop them out, leaving 1/4inch shell and reserving potato pulp (about 1 3/4 cups) for another use. Top potatoes evenly with onions, spinach, tomatoes and cheese. Roast in lower thirds of oven, until bottoms are crisp, filling is hot and cheese is melted, about 7 minutes.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||276||Calories from fat||90|
|Total Fat||10gm||15%||Saturated Fat||3gm||15%|
|Vitamin A||60%||Vitamin C||32%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Shane Kelly
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
- Mezzelune dolci (Half-Moon-Shape Sweet Pasta Filled with Candied Fruit)
- Capunti Pasta with Dried Sweet Italian Peppers (Capunti Con Cruschi)
- Pasta with Green Beans, Potatoes and Basil Pesto (Pasta Alla Ligure)
Add a Comment
Marijuana In Wendy's Burger Was 'Misplaced' By Employee Amy Seiber: Cops (PHOTO)
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)
These Celebrity Weddings Of 2013 Took Our Breath Away
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have