Preserved Lemon Dip with Crudites
Cucumber, radish, fennel and endive spears work especially well with the flavors of this dip. Other vegetable choices could be red, yellow, orange bell peppers, fresh tender asparagus when in season, cauliflower florets, etc.
Watch the related video to see Gail Simmons prepare this recipe, as well as two other recipes in which she uses preserved lemons.
Add a Comment
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
'Lick This' App Teaches Oral Sex Via Phone-Licking
Family Gets Sick From LSD-Tainted Meat From Florida Wal-Mart: Police
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses