Pumpkin Spice Muffins
Heat oven to 350°F. You'll need 20 muffin cups lined with paper liners. Beat sugars, butter, spices, vanilla, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl with mixer on medium speed 2 minutes until blended.
Beat in eggs and whites. Beat in pumpkin purée on low speed until just combined. Alternately beat in flour, then milk, until just blended. Stir in berries.
Drizzle: Up to 4 hours before serving, stir ingredients in small bowl until smooth. Scrape into a small ziptop bag. Cut a small tip from one corner of bag and drizzle over cupcakes. Garnish with pumpkin seeds.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 20 Total|
|Calories||177||Calories from fat||45|
|Total Fat||5gm||8%||Saturated Fat||3gm||15%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
- Target's Latest Photoshop Fail Looks Pretty Painful
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Obama Pushes Obamacare Enrollment On 'Between Two Ferns' With Zach Galifianakis
- Charlie The Dog's Life Saved By Drinking Vodka
What Happens When 20 Strangers Are Paired Off And Asked To Kiss? Magic
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses