Pumpkin Spice Muffins
Heat oven to 350°F. You'll need 20 muffin cups lined with paper liners. Beat sugars, butter, spices, vanilla, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl with mixer on medium speed 2 minutes until blended.
Beat in eggs and whites. Beat in pumpkin purée on low speed until just combined. Alternately beat in flour, then milk, until just blended. Stir in berries.
Put 1/4 cup batter in each muffin cup. Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted into centers comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes in pans on rack, remove from pans and cool completely.
Drizzle: Up to 4 hours before serving, stir ingredients in small bowl until smooth. Scrape into a small ziptop bag. Cut a small tip from one corner of bag and drizzle over cupcakes. Garnish with pumpkin seeds.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 20 Total|
|Calories||177||Calories from fat||45|
|Total Fat||5gm||8%||Saturated Fat||3gm||15%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Lindsay Lohan Poses In Cutout Swimsuit While In Miami
Kirstie Alley Explains Why John Travolta Was Her 'Greatest Love'
Celebrity Swans: Awkward Adolescents Turned Smokin' Hot Stars
Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
Miley Cyrus' Jingle Ball Performance Of '#Getitright' Features Santa Twerking And Plenty Of Glitter
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have