Pumpkin Tortellini with Sage
In a medium bowl, mix the pumpkin, ricotta, salt and pepper.
To form the tortellini, place 1 teaspoon of the pumpkin filling into the center of each wonton wrapper. Use your fingertips and press two corners of the wrapper together. Fold the wrapper over diagonally. Dot one edge of the tortellini with the beaten egg and press together. Repeat until all the tortellini are made.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add half the tortellini and boil for 4 minutes or until they float to the top. Using a strainer or slotted spoon, carefully remove tortellini to a plate. Repeat with remaining tortellini.
- Pastiera di maccheroni (Pasta Bake with Pancetta, Rosemary, and Ground Pork)
- Mezzelune dolci (Half-Moon-Shape Sweet Pasta Filled with Candied Fruit)
- Rigatoni ai carciofi (Rigatoni with Artichokes, Garlic, and Orange Zest)
Add a Comment
These 9 Maps Should Absolutely Outrage Southerners
Lindsay Lohan's New Docu-Series Premieres On OWN On March 9
Why Burning Man's New Nonprofit Status Actually Matters
Mom Drives Van Filled With Children Into Ocean (VIDEO)
'Fashion Police' Mocks Pregnant Elsa Pataky's Oscars Look, Jokes About Her 'Beer Belly'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses