Purple Berry Smoothie
Put raspberries, blueberries, yogurt, ice and honey (if needed) into a blender vase. Blend until smooth. Pass through a mesh strainer to remove the raspberry seeds, if desired.
TIP: Before adding the honey, taste the berries to see if they are tart or sweet. If sweet, omit the honey. If tart, add it. You can also taste the smoothie after you’ve blended it to see if it needs a sweet boost.
TIP: Use frozen fruit instead of fresh, and omit the ice. When fresh berries are out of season, frozen is the best choice. The berries will be sweeter and less expensive than out-of-season fresh berries.
- Capunti Pasta with Dried Sweet Italian Peppers (Capunti Con Cruschi)
- Pasta with Green Beans, Potatoes and Basil Pesto (Pasta Alla Ligure)
- Cilantro Spice Yogurt Dip with Pita Strips and Vegetables
Add a Comment
The Most Embarrassing I-Want-You-Back Texts We've Ever Read
Artist Turns 12 Ex-Lovers Into One Awesome Shoe Collection (NSFW)
Jang Song Thaek, Kim Jong Un's Ousted Uncle, Reportedly Executed
Ethan Couch Sentenced To Probation In Crash That Killed 4 After Defense Argued He Had 'Affluenza'
Dupree Johnson Charged With 142 Felony Counts After Cop Sees His Instagram Page
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Unusual Ways to Reuse Your Holiday Wrapping Paper
- The Prettiest Party Basics For Holiday Entertaining