Purple Berry Smoothie
Put raspberries, blueberries, yogurt, ice and honey (if needed) into a blender vase. Blend until smooth. Pass through a mesh strainer to remove the raspberry seeds, if desired.
TIP: Before adding the honey, taste the berries to see if they are tart or sweet. If sweet, omit the honey. If tart, add it. You can also taste the smoothie after you’ve blended it to see if it needs a sweet boost.
TIP: Use frozen fruit instead of fresh, and omit the ice. When fresh berries are out of season, frozen is the best choice. The berries will be sweeter and less expensive than out-of-season fresh berries.
- Capunti Pasta with Dried Sweet Italian Peppers (Capunti Con Cruschi)
- Pasta with Green Beans, Potatoes and Basil Pesto (Pasta Alla Ligure)
- Cilantro Spice Yogurt Dip with Pita Strips and Vegetables
Add a Comment
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
- 5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
- Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses