Quick Linguine and White Clam Sauce
Provided By: Gina Marie Miraglia Eriquez
Heat oil in a 5- to 6-quart heavy pot over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking, then sauté onion, stirring, until golden, about 4 minutes. Add garlic, pepper flakes, and oregano and cook, stirring occasionally, until garlic is golden, about 2 minutes. Stir in wine and boil, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until slightly reduced, about 2 minutes.
Cook pasta in a 6- to 8-quart pot of boiling salted water until al dente, then drain in a colander.
While pasta is cooking, stir clams with juice and simmer, until slightly reduced. Remove from heat and stir in butter until melted.
Add pasta clam sauce along with parsley and salt to taste, then toss with sauce until combined well.
Kirstie Alley Explains Why John Travolta Was Her 'Greatest Love'
Lindsay Lohan Poses In Cutout Swimsuit While In Miami
Celebrity Swans: Awkward Adolescents Turned Smokin' Hot Stars
Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
Miley Cyrus' Jingle Ball Performance Of '#Getitright' Features Santa Twerking And Plenty Of Glitter
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have