Quick low-fat chicken vegetable soup
Place the long cooking vegetables like celery, carrots, onions, and rutabaga; plus the herbs, bouillon, soy sauce, ketchup, in an 8 quart stock pot and then fill ¾ with water. Bring to a boil, and then drop to a low boil, covered for fifteen minutes.
Add chicken pieces and bring back to a low boil for ten minutes. Add the quick cooking vegetables like the squash, corn, and peas. Add water to fill stockpot to within 1 ½ inched from top, and bring to a simmer for five minutes.
Taste and add more spices, soy sauce, bouillon, ketchup, and last of all salt if needed, to taste.
Add a Comment
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
Family Gets Sick From LSD-Tainted Meat From Florida Wal-Mart: Police
Lion Triplets Meet Dad For The First Time; Immediately Annoy The Hell Out Of Him
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses