Quick low-fat chicken vegetable soup
Place the long cooking vegetables like celery, carrots, onions, and rutabaga; plus the herbs, bouillon, soy sauce, ketchup, in an 8 quart stock pot and then fill ¾ with water. Bring to a boil, and then drop to a low boil, covered for fifteen minutes.
Add chicken pieces and bring back to a low boil for ten minutes. Add the quick cooking vegetables like the squash, corn, and peas. Add water to fill stockpot to within 1 ½ inched from top, and bring to a simmer for five minutes.
Taste and add more spices, soy sauce, bouillon, ketchup, and last of all salt if needed, to taste.
Add a Comment
Target's Latest Photoshop Fail Looks Pretty Painful
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
The 1 Weirdest Thing You Never Knew About Your Home State
What Happens When 20 Strangers Are Paired Off And Asked To Kiss? Magic
Mummified Woman Believed To Have Died In 2008 Somehow Voted In 2010
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses