Quick low-fat chicken vegetable soup
Place the long cooking vegetables like celery, carrots, onions, and rutabaga; plus the herbs, bouillon, soy sauce, ketchup, in an 8 quart stock pot and then fill ¾ with water. Bring to a boil, and then drop to a low boil, covered for fifteen minutes.
Add chicken pieces and bring back to a low boil for ten minutes. Add the quick cooking vegetables like the squash, corn, and peas. Add water to fill stockpot to within 1 ½ inched from top, and bring to a simmer for five minutes.
Taste and add more spices, soy sauce, bouillon, ketchup, and last of all salt if needed, to taste.
Add a Comment
The Most Embarrassing I-Want-You-Back Texts We've Ever Read
Ethan Couch Sentenced To Probation In Crash That Killed 4 After Defense Argued He Had 'Affluenza'
Is The Universe A Hologram? Physicists Say It's Possible
Jang Song Thaek, Kim Jong Un's Ousted Uncle, Reportedly Executed
Ellen DeGeneres Responds To Divorce Rumors As Only She Can
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have
- Unusual Ways to Reuse Your Holiday Wrapping Paper
- Holiday Hosting Made Easy: Revelry House Tells Us Their Expert Entertaining Tips