Quick Minestrone Soup
Provided By: Gina Marie Miraglia Eriquez
Heat oil in a 5- to 6-quart heavy pot over high heat until hot but not smoking, then cook bacon until crisp, stirring frequently, then transfer to a plate with a slotted spoon. Then cook onion and garlic, covered, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 3 minutes. Add frozen vegetables, tomatoes with juice, pasta, broth, water, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil, covered, then simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender and pasta is al dente, about 10 minutes.
Add a Comment
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
'Lick This' App Teaches Oral Sex Via Phone-Licking
Robert Gates On Crimea: 'I Do Not Believe That Crimea Will Slip Out Of Russia's Hand'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses