Quick Minestrone Soup
Provided By: Gina Marie Miraglia Eriquez
Heat oil in a 5- to 6-quart heavy pot over high heat until hot but not smoking, then cook bacon until crisp, stirring frequently, then transfer to a plate with a slotted spoon. Then cook onion and garlic, covered, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 3 minutes. Add frozen vegetables, tomatoes with juice, pasta, broth, water, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil, covered, then simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender and pasta is al dente, about 10 minutes.
Add a Comment
The Most Embarrassing I-Want-You-Back Texts We've Ever Read
Artist Turns 12 Ex-Lovers Into One Awesome Shoe Collection (NSFW)
Jang Song Thaek, Kim Jong Un's Ousted Uncle, Reportedly Executed
Ethan Couch Sentenced To Probation In Crash That Killed 4 After Defense Argued He Had 'Affluenza'
Dupree Johnson Charged With 142 Felony Counts After Cop Sees His Instagram Page
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Unusual Ways to Reuse Your Holiday Wrapping Paper
- The Prettiest Party Basics For Holiday Entertaining