Quick Minestrone Soup
Provided By: Gina Marie Miraglia Eriquez
Heat oil in a 5- to 6-quart heavy pot over high heat until hot but not smoking, then cook bacon until crisp, stirring frequently, then transfer to a plate with a slotted spoon. Then cook onion and garlic, covered, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 3 minutes. Add frozen vegetables, tomatoes with juice, pasta, broth, water, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil, covered, then simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender and pasta is al dente, about 10 minutes.
Add a Comment
- Adam Lanza's Father: 'Evil' Sandy Hook Shooter Would Have Killed Me 'In A Heartbeat'
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Joran van der Sloot Extradition: Will Face Extortion Charges In U.S. In 2038
- Investigators Chase 'Every Angle' In Missing Malaysia Jet
Malaysian Airlines Missing Plane May Have Disintegrated Mid-Flight: Source
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses