Raspberry Zinger Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat an 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat oil, sugar and egg whites about 1 minute, until the mixture is thick and starts to form bubbles on top. On low speed, beat in sour cream. Sprinkle the flour, baking powder and baking soda over the wet mixture, then beat on low speed until smooth. Spread batter evenly in baking dish. Bake 15 to 20 minutes until the cake begins to brown around the edges.
Meanwhile, place the cream cheese and powdered sugar into a medium bowl. Beat with an electric mixture until smooth. Add the egg white and beat until smooth.
Pour over the partially baked cake and dot with the jam. Bake 10 to 15 minutes more, until the cream cheese topping is cooked through. Sprinkle with the coconut and bake an additional 5 minutes until the coconut browns.
Cool cake in the pan on a wire rack, then slice and serve.
- Mezzelune dolci (Half-Moon-Shape Sweet Pasta Filled with Candied Fruit)
- Capunti Pasta with Dried Sweet Italian Peppers (Capunti Con Cruschi)
- Pasta with Green Beans, Potatoes and Basil Pesto (Pasta Alla Ligure)
Add a Comment
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
- 5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Girl Speaks Gibberish With Perfect Accents To Show What Languages Sound Like To Foreigners
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses