Red Pepper Polenta
Give your guests an alternative to potatoes and stuffing with this rich, cheesy polenta.
Put rack in middle position and preheat oven to 400F.
Butter a 3 1/2- to 4-quart baking dish.
Whisking constantly, pour polenta gradually into broth. Cook polenta, whisking continuously, 5 minutes.
Stir peppers, 1 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano, rosemary and 4 tablespoons butter into polenta until incorporated. Stir in fontina cheese. Transfer polenta to baking dish, sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano over top and dot with remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
Bake polenta until golden and slightly puffed, 30 minutes.
- Mezzelune dolci (Half-Moon-Shape Sweet Pasta Filled with Candied Fruit)
- Capunti Pasta with Dried Sweet Italian Peppers (Capunti Con Cruschi)
- Pasta with Green Beans, Potatoes and Basil Pesto (Pasta Alla Ligure)
Add a Comment
Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
- These 9 Maps Should Absolutely Outrage Southerners
Kevin Spacey Proves Just How Ridiculous Female Celebrity Questions Are
- An Otter Attacked An Alligator, And Then Ate It (PHOTOS)
Cheeto Looks Like Masturbating Man (PHOTO)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses