Red Pepper Polenta
Give your guests an alternative to potatoes and stuffing with this rich, cheesy polenta.
Put rack in middle position and preheat oven to 400F.
Butter a 3 1/2- to 4-quart baking dish.
Bring broth, water, garlic, salt and pepper to a boil in a large (6-quart) pot.
Whisking constantly, pour polenta gradually into broth. Cook polenta, whisking continuously, 5 minutes.
Stir peppers, 1 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano, rosemary and 4 tablespoons butter into polenta until incorporated. Stir in fontina cheese. Transfer polenta to baking dish, sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano over top and dot with remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
Bake polenta until golden and slightly puffed, 30 minutes.
- Mezzelune dolci (Half-Moon-Shape Sweet Pasta Filled with Candied Fruit)
- Capunti Pasta with Dried Sweet Italian Peppers (Capunti Con Cruschi)
- Pasta with Green Beans, Potatoes and Basil Pesto (Pasta Alla Ligure)
Add a Comment
Kate Middleton's Tiara At Diplomatic Reception Is Her First Since Royal Wedding (PHOTOS)
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
This Photo Of Blue Ivy Carter Will Make You Smile
'Disabled' Mannequins Remind Us That Beautiful Doesn't Mean 'Perfect' (VIDEO)
Paris Hilton Breaks Out Her Bikini In Dubai
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have