Red-Wine Vinegar Marinade
Whisk all ingredients until well blended. Makes 1/2 cup, enough to marinate 1 to 1 1/4 pounds of steak. You can make this up in quantity and store about 1 month in the refrigerator.
Just shake again before using.
Discard any marinade that has been in contact with raw meat. If you want to baste the meat with marinade, set some aside before adding the meat.
Add a Comment
Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
Kaley Cuoco Rocks Bikini While On Vacation With Fiance Ryan Sweeting
'Disabled' Mannequins Remind Us That Beautiful Doesn't Mean 'Perfect' (VIDEO)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have