Set up grill for direct cooking over medium heat (see page ??). Oil grate when ready to start cooking. Spread each frank on all sides with 1 teaspoon mustard. Wrap three slices of the pastrami around each frank.
Grill pastrami-wrapped franks on hot oiled grill. Cook for 12 to 16 minutes or until heated through turning frequently. Serve franks hot on toasted French rolls with sliced cheese and sauerkraut. Top with Thousand Island salad dressing.
INDOOR METHOD: Prepare franks as directed. Preheat broiler. Place franks on a wire rack over a foil-lined baking sheet or broiler pan. Cook 6 to 8 inches from heat source for 12 to 16 minutes turning frequently. Serve as directed.
Add a Comment
Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Did Michael Jackson Have A Secret Son? Well, Here's What's Going On
Girl Speaks Gibberish With Perfect Accents To Show What Languages Sound Like To Foreigners
These 9 Maps Should Absolutely Outrage Southerners
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses