Set up grill for direct cooking over medium heat (see page ??). Oil grate when ready to start cooking. Spread each frank on all sides with 1 teaspoon mustard. Wrap three slices of the pastrami around each frank.
Grill pastrami-wrapped franks on hot oiled grill. Cook for 12 to 16 minutes or until heated through turning frequently. Serve franks hot on toasted French rolls with sliced cheese and sauerkraut. Top with Thousand Island salad dressing.
INDOOR METHOD: Prepare franks as directed. Preheat broiler. Place franks on a wire rack over a foil-lined baking sheet or broiler pan. Cook 6 to 8 inches from heat source for 12 to 16 minutes turning frequently. Serve as directed.
Add a Comment
Kim Kardashian's Daughter Looks Just Like Her, Name Reportedly Begins With 'K'
Famous Fathers And Sons: Then And Now (PHOTOS)
Mark Frauenfelder, Dad And Boing Boing Founder: 'TSA Officer Humiliated My Daughter' (PHOTO) [UPDATE]
Karrueche Tran Wears Tiny Bikini In Miami (PHOTOS)
7-Eleven Shops Raided By Homeland Security In Human Smuggling Probe (VIDEO)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Staff Picks: Our Favorite Spring Produce
- Los Angeles: Eat the Huaraches and Gorditas at Antojitos Carmen
- Eating Clean? 6 Processed Foods You Can Avoid & Easily Make at Home
- Healthy Smoothies: Best Smoothie Ingredients & 10 To Ditch
- Hypnobirth: Kate Middleton Considers Natural Birthing Method For Royal Baby
- Planning A Daddy's Day Barbecue