Rice Salad with Green Olives and Sweet Peppers
Provided By: Georgeanne Brennan
There are many ingredients that are frequently used in a Mediterraneanstyle rice salad, but olives are almost always present, as they add extra flavor and color.
In a large bowl, combine the rice, olives, onion, parsley, sweet red pepper, and tomato and gently toss. Add the olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper and toss again. Taste and adjust salt if needed. Serve at room temperature
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||294||Calories from fat||117|
|Total Fat||13gm||20%||Saturated Fat||1gm||5%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Georgeanne Brennan
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Malaysian Airlines Missing Plane May Have Disintegrated Mid-Flight: Source
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses