Rice Salad with Green Olives and Sweet Peppers
Provided By: Georgeanne Brennan
There are many ingredients that are frequently used in a Mediterraneanstyle rice salad, but olives are almost always present, as they add extra flavor and color.
In a large bowl, combine the rice, olives, onion, parsley, sweet red pepper, and tomato and gently toss. Add the olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper and toss again. Taste and adjust salt if needed. Serve at room temperature
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||294||Calories from fat||117|
|Total Fat||13gm||20%||Saturated Fat||1gm||5%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Georgeanne Brennan
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Marijuana In Wendy's Burger Was 'Misplaced' By Employee Amy Seiber: Cops (PHOTO)
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
These Celebrity Weddings Of 2013 Took Our Breath Away
Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have