Rice Salad with Green Olives and Sweet Peppers
Provided By: Georgeanne Brennan
There are many ingredients that are frequently used in a Mediterraneanstyle rice salad, but olives are almost always present, as they add extra flavor and color.
In a large bowl, combine the rice, olives, onion, parsley, sweet red pepper, and tomato and gently toss. Add the olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper and toss again. Taste and adjust salt if needed. Serve at room temperature
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||294||Calories from fat||117|
|Total Fat||13gm||20%||Saturated Fat||1gm||5%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Georgeanne Brennan
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Charlie Sheen's Real Name Makes A Comeback: Actor Credited As Carlos Estevez In New Film (VIDEO)
Obama Forgets To Salute Marine, Awkwardly Makes It Up To Him
William Zervakos, Arias Jury Foreman, Says '18 Days Of Testimony Hurt Her'
New Trayvon Martin Case Evidence: Defense Team Releases Photos, Texts That Teen Had On His Phone
Convos With My 2-Year-Old, Episode 1 (VIDEO)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Staff Picks: Our Favorite Spring Produce
- Los Angeles: Eat the Huaraches and Gorditas at Antojitos Carmen