Rio Picante Polenta
Cheesy, earthy and thoroughly satisfying, bowls of soft Gouda cheese-enhanced polenta are topped with a sauce of salsa, sausage and mushrooms.
Cook the sausage in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
Add the mushrooms to the skillet and cook until they're tender. Stir in the picante sauce and parsley. Reduce the heat to low. Cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
Heat the broth, cornmeal and black pepper in a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until the mixture boils and thickens. Stir in the cheese and cook and stir until the cheese is melted. Stir in additional broth, if needed, until desired consistency. Serve the polenta in bowls topped with the sausage mixture and sour cream.
Add a Comment
Lindsay Lohan Poses In Cutout Swimsuit While In Miami
Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
These Celebrity Weddings Of 2013 Took Our Breath Away
Rashida Jones: '2013 Was The Year Of The Very Visible Vagina'
Ja Rule Responds To Gay Rumors, Denies Leaving His Wife For Prison Cellmate
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have