Rio Picante Polenta
Cheesy, earthy and thoroughly satisfying, bowls of soft Gouda cheese-enhanced polenta are topped with a sauce of salsa, sausage and mushrooms.
Add the mushrooms to the skillet and cook until they're tender. Stir in the picante sauce and parsley. Reduce the heat to low. Cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
Heat the broth, cornmeal and black pepper in a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until the mixture boils and thickens. Stir in the cheese and cook and stir until the cheese is melted. Stir in additional broth, if needed, until desired consistency. Serve the polenta in bowls topped with the sausage mixture and sour cream.
Add a Comment
Target's Latest Photoshop Fail Looks Pretty Painful
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Obama Pushes Obamacare Enrollment On 'Between Two Ferns' With Zach Galifianakis
What Happens When 20 Strangers Are Paired Off And Asked To Kiss? Magic
Charlie The Dog's Life Saved By Drinking Vodka
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses