Roast Leg of Lamb with New Potatoes & Shallots
Heat oven to 350º F. You’ll need a large roasting pan.
Lamb: Mix oil, garlic, salt, pepper and oregano in a cup. Rub all over lamb. Place lamb at one end of roasting pan. Roast 1 hr; remove from oven.
Potatoes and Shallots: Add potatoes and shallots to other end of roasting pan. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss
to coat thoroughly.
Roast, tossing potatoes once, 30 to 40 minutes until tender and an instant- read thermometer inserted in thickest part of leg, not touching bone, registers 135ºF (rare), 145ºF (medium) or 150ºF (medium-well).
Transfer to serving platter; cover to keep warm. Let stand about 15 minutes before carving lamb.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 6 Total|
|Calories||436||Calories from fat||99|
|Total Fat||11gm||17%||Saturated Fat||3gm||15%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
'Fox Business' Commentator Tells 'Daily Show' Correspondent, 'If You're Poor, Stop Being Poor'
'Hot Facebook Mom' Still Wants To Know: 'What's Your Excuse?'
Malaysia Airlines Plane, Flight MH370, Goes Missing
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses