Roast Leg of Lamb with New Potatoes & Shallots
Heat oven to 350º F. You’ll need a large roasting pan.
Lamb: Mix oil, garlic, salt, pepper and oregano in a cup. Rub all over lamb. Place lamb at one end of roasting pan. Roast 1 hr; remove from oven.
Potatoes and Shallots: Add potatoes and shallots to other end of roasting pan. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss
to coat thoroughly.
Roast, tossing potatoes once, 30 to 40 minutes until tender and an instant- read thermometer inserted in thickest part of leg, not touching bone, registers 135ºF (rare), 145ºF (medium) or 150ºF (medium-well).
Transfer to serving platter; cover to keep warm. Let stand about 15 minutes before carving lamb.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 6 Total|
|Calories||436||Calories from fat||99|
|Total Fat||11gm||17%||Saturated Fat||3gm||15%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Is The Universe A Hologram? Physicists Say It's Possible
Beyonce Shares Blue Ivy Photo, Still Manages To Keep Her From Prying Eyes
If Only All Moms Could Breastfeed Like Gisele
10 Vintage Styles That Really Need To Come Back
11-Year-Old Boy Stops Traffic To Rescue Dog Hit By Car (PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have