Roast Pork Tenderloin Supper
Dijon mustard makes pork tenderloin extraordinary. A creamy sauce, stuffing and green beans complete this delicious meal that is only 340 calories.
1.Heat large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add meat; cook 5 min. or until browned on all sides, turning occasionally. Remove meat from skillet, reserving meat drippings in skillet; place meat in 13x9-inch baking dish. Mix mustard and thyme; spread onto meat.
2.Bake 20 to 25 min. or until meat is done (160ÂºF). Transfer to carving board; tent with foil. Let stand 5 min. Meanwhile, prepare stuffing as directed on package, reducing the spread to 1 Tbsp.
3.Add broth to same skillet. Bring to boil on high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add Neufchatel; cook 2 min. or until Neufchatel is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring constantly.
4.Cut meat into thin slices. Serve topped with the Neufchatel sauce along with the stuffing and beans.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 6 Total|
|Calories||340||Calories from fat||99|
|Total Fat||11gm||17%||Saturated Fat||4gm||20%|
|Vitamin A||15%||Vitamin C||25%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Kraft
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Paul Walker Crash Photos Show Severity Of Accident
20 Disgusting Homophobic Tweets In Response To Tom Daley Coming Out
Is Pope Francis Leaving Vatican At Night To Minister To Homeless?
Landry Thompson, 13, Taken Into Custody After Dozing Off In Dance Instructor's Car
Raven-Symone Posts Sultry Instagram Pic, Gives Girlfriend AzMarie Livingston A Shout-Out
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have