Roast Pork Tenderloin Supper
1.Heat large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add meat; cook 5 min. or until browned on all sides, turning occasionally. Remove meat from skillet, reserving meat drippings in skillet; place meat in 13x9-inch baking dish. Mix mustard and thyme; spread onto meat.
2.Bake 20 to 25 min. or until meat is done (160ÂºF). Transfer to carving board; tent with foil. Let stand 5 min. Meanwhile, prepare stuffing as directed on package, reducing the spread to 1 Tbsp.
3.Add broth to same skillet. Bring to boil on high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add Neufchatel; cook 2 min. or until Neufchatel is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring constantly.
4.Cut meat into thin slices. Serve topped with the Neufchatel sauce along with the stuffing and beans.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 6 Total|
|Calories||340||Calories from fat||99|
|Total Fat||11gm||17%||Saturated Fat||4gm||20%|
|Vitamin A||15%||Vitamin C||25%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Kraft
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
'Fashion Police' Mocks Pregnant Elsa Pataky's Oscars Look, Jokes About Her 'Beer Belly'
Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Malaysia Airlines Plane, Flight MH370, Goes Missing
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses