Roasted Brussels Sprout and Rosemary Red Onions
Forget the Brussels sprouts you knew as a kid - when roasted, they become addictively sweet and tender.
Preheat oven to 425F.
Toss Brussels sprouts and onions together with oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper, and arrange in 1 layer on 2 shallow baking sheets. Roast in middle of oven, stirring occasionally, until spouts are golden brown, about 20 minutes.
Toss with cider vinegar and season with additional salt and pepper as desired.
- Grilled Peppers, Eggplant & Zucchini with Lemon-Harissa Dressing
- Coffin Canapes with Red Pepper, Goat Cheese, and Black-Olive Spread
- Pearled Barley Salad with Apples, Pomegranate Seeds and Pine Nuts
Add a Comment
Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
Kaley Cuoco Rocks Bikini While On Vacation With Fiance Ryan Sweeting
Julianne Hough Undergoes Hair Transformation, Wows With Extensions And Bangs
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have