Roasted Cauliflower Farfalle
Preheat oven to 450°F with rack in middle position.
Cut cauliflower into 1-inch pieces and toss on a 4-sided baking sheet with 2 tablespoons oil, and 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Roast in oven, stirring occasionally, until cauliflower is browned in spots and tender, 30 to 40 minutes.
Cook garlic, raisins, and capers in remaining 6 tablespoons oil in a 12-inch heavy skillet over medium heat, until garlic is golden. Stir in vinegar and cauliflower.
- Cumin Seed Roasted Cauliflower with Salted Yogurt, Mint, and Pomegranate Seeds
- Pastiera di maccheroni (Pasta Bake with Pancetta, Rosemary, and Ground Pork)
- Mezzelune dolci (Half-Moon-Shape Sweet Pasta Filled with Candied Fruit)
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
- Anne Hathaway In 'Sound Of Music Live'? Von Trapp Family Reveals Their Ideal Choice For Maria
Kanye West, The Next Nelson Mandela? Not So Fast
- Kate Middleton Fist Bumps Child In Adorably Unscripted Moment (VIDEO)
Grammy 2014 Snubs: Miley Cyrus Shut Out, Kanye West Comes Up Short, Lorde Lacks Best New Artist
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- This Incredibly Popular 'Food' Instagram Is Not What It Seems
- 18 Biggest Baking Mishaps and How To Avoid Them
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have