Roasted Cauliflower Farfalle
Preheat oven to 450°F with rack in middle position.
Cut cauliflower into 1-inch pieces and toss on a 4-sided baking sheet with 2 tablespoons oil, and 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Roast in oven, stirring occasionally, until cauliflower is browned in spots and tender, 30 to 40 minutes.
Cook garlic, raisins, and capers in remaining 6 tablespoons oil in a 12-inch heavy skillet over medium heat, until garlic is golden. Stir in vinegar and cauliflower.
- Cumin Seed Roasted Cauliflower with Salted Yogurt, Mint, and Pomegranate Seeds
- Pastiera di maccheroni (Pasta Bake with Pancetta, Rosemary, and Ground Pork)
- Mezzelune dolci (Half-Moon-Shape Sweet Pasta Filled with Candied Fruit)
Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Malaysia Airlines Plane, Flight MH370, Goes Missing
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Did Michael Jackson Have A Secret Son? Well, Here's What's Going On
'Hot Facebook Mom' Still Wants To Know: 'What's Your Excuse?'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses