Roasted Cauliflower Farfalle
Preheat oven to 450°F with rack in middle position.
Cut cauliflower into 1-inch pieces and toss on a 4-sided baking sheet with 2 tablespoons oil, and 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Roast in oven, stirring occasionally, until cauliflower is browned in spots and tender, 30 to 40 minutes.
Cook garlic, raisins, and capers in remaining 6 tablespoons oil in a 12-inch heavy skillet over medium heat, until garlic is golden. Stir in vinegar and cauliflower.
- Cumin Seed Roasted Cauliflower with Salted Yogurt, Mint, and Pomegranate Seeds
- Pastiera di maccheroni (Pasta Bake with Pancetta, Rosemary, and Ground Pork)
- Mezzelune dolci (Half-Moon-Shape Sweet Pasta Filled with Candied Fruit)
If Only All Moms Could Breastfeed Like Gisele
Beyonce Shares Blue Ivy Photo, Still Manages To Keep Her From Prying Eyes
Jennifer Smith Changed How She Thought About Food And Lost 165 Pounds
WestJet Finds Out What Passengers Want For Christmas, Leaves Presents At Baggage Claim (VIDEO)
11-Year-Old Boy Stops Traffic To Rescue Dog Hit By Car (PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have