Roasted Chicken Salad with Mango & Pistachio
Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking dish with foil.
Place chicken in baking dish. Coat with cooking spray and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Roast approximately 30 minutes or until cooked through. Set aside to cool.
In large bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, mustard, tarragon, and lemon zest.
Remove skin and bones from chicken. Shred chicken by hand into bite-size pieces. Fold into dressing, along with celery, bell pepper, mango, pistachios, and parsley. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Add a Comment
Mexican Teen Reportedly Injects Krokodil Into Genitals
Kirstie Alley Explains Why John Travolta Was Her 'Greatest Love'
Celebrity Swans: Awkward Adolescents Turned Smokin' Hot Stars
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
Paris Hilton: 'No One F---s With My Family And Gets Away With It'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have