Roasted Pears with Brie & Pistachios
2. Whisk mustard, oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
3. Cut pears in half lengthwise, hollow out the core and slice a small piece off the other side so they will lie flat when served. Brush all over with the mustard glaze and place cored-side down in the prepared pan.
4. Bake the pears for 30 minutes, basting halfway through with the glaze. Gently turn them over, baste again and place a piece of Brie in the hollow of each pear. Bake until the pears are tender and the Brie is slightly softened, 3 to 5 minutes. Sprinkle each pear half with 1 teaspoon pistachios.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||160||Calories from fat||81|
Nutrition Facts provided by: EatingWell
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Girl Speaks Gibberish With Perfect Accents To Show What Languages Sound Like To Foreigners
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses