Roasted Pineapple-Glazed Ham Steak
Provided By: Alexis Touchet
Mustard and pineapple make a piquant, fruity glaze that is the perfect match for ham.
Preheat broiler. Line rack of a broiler pan with foil, then oil.
Gently boil juice and sugar in a small saucepan until reduced to 1/4 cup, 10 to 15 minutes. Transfer pineapple syrup to a small bowl and let cool while preparing ham. Rinse ham steak, then pat dry and put on broiler rack. Whisk mustard into syrup with salt and pepper to taste, then reserve half of glaze as a sauce for serving.
Brush ham with remaining glaze and broil about 4 inches from heat until browned in spots, about 5 minutes. Turn ham, then brush with remaining glaze and broil until heated through and glaze is browned in spots, 5 to 6 minutes.
Cut ham steak into 4 portions, then serve with BEANS and reserved sauce.
Add a Comment
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Joran van der Sloot Extradition: Will Face Extortion Charges In U.S. In 2038
Adam Lanza's Father: 'Evil' Sandy Hook Shooter Would Have Killed Me 'In A Heartbeat'
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses