Roasted Pineapple-Glazed Ham Steak
Provided By: Alexis Touchet
Mustard and pineapple make a piquant, fruity glaze that is the perfect match for ham.
Preheat broiler. Line rack of a broiler pan with foil, then oil.
Gently boil juice and sugar in a small saucepan until reduced to 1/4 cup, 10 to 15 minutes. Transfer pineapple syrup to a small bowl and let cool while preparing ham. Rinse ham steak, then pat dry and put on broiler rack. Whisk mustard into syrup with salt and pepper to taste, then reserve half of glaze as a sauce for serving.
Brush ham with remaining glaze and broil about 4 inches from heat until browned in spots, about 5 minutes. Turn ham, then brush with remaining glaze and broil until heated through and glaze is browned in spots, 5 to 6 minutes.
Cut ham steak into 4 portions, then serve with BEANS and reserved sauce.
Add a Comment
- Jennifer Smith Changed How She Thought About Food And Lost 165 Pounds
WestJet Finds Out What Passengers Want For Christmas, Leaves Presents At Baggage Claim (VIDEO)
- Hero Teen Aubrey Peters Remembered At Candlelight Vigil
U.S. Soccer Star Alex Morgan Engaged To MLS's Servando Carrasco (PHOTOS)
Kelly Clarkson Responds To Cheating Rumors With Twitter Blast
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have