Roasted Red Pepper and Artichoke Cheese Tortelloni
Provided By: Ian Knauer
Bring the flavors of the Mediterranean to your dinner table any night of the week. This recipe is such a breeze, you'll almost feel guilty about how good it tastes. Almost, but not quite.
Cook tortelloni in a pasta pot of boiling salted water according to package instructions.
While tortelloni boils, sauté red peppers, artichoke hearts, and ¼ teaspoon each of salt and pepper in butter in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer sauce to a large bowl.
Reserve ½ cup pasta-cooking water, then drain tortelloni and add to red pepper-artichoke sauce along with some of reserved cooking water and basil. Toss well and season with salt and pepper. Thin with additional pasta-cooking water, if desired.
Marijuana In Wendy's Burger Was 'Misplaced' By Employee Amy Seiber: Cops (PHOTO)
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
These Celebrity Weddings Of 2013 Took Our Breath Away
Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have