Roasted Spiced Chicken Thighs
Provided By: Alexis Touchet
Crispy chicken skin is great, but you won't miss it in this recipe. Skinless thighs still get nice browning and cook up quickly to juicy goodness. Be sure to taste the spice rub blend you use, since the amount of salt can vary quite a bit.
Preheat oven to 450 F. with rack in lower third.
- Almaz’s Ethiopian Doro Wat (Chicken Curry) inspired by Cutting for Stone
- Chicken Cutlet with Aged Jack Cheese Crust and Spinach Salad
- Mustard-Garlic Chicken Paillards with Spring Peas and Lemon
Add a Comment
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
Selena Gomez Curses, Storms Off Stage At Jingle Ball 2013
Fired Founder: Men's Wearhouse 'Began Throwing Me Out Of My Office'
Britney Spears On 'Chaotic': 'The Worst Thing I've Done In My Career'
Inside The Mind Of The Teenage Boy
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Taming the Outdoors: How To Pick the Perfect Christmas Tree
- 15 Ideas For A Black And White Christmas