Roasted Vegetable Lasagna
Toss vegetables to mix, then distribute evenly between the 2 prepared jelly-roll pans, spreading them into a single layer. Coat vegetables with cooking spray.
Spread 3/4 cup Alfredo sauce over bottom of baking dish. Lay 3 noodles crosswise on sauce (see Tip). Cover noodles with 3/4 cup marinara sauce, then top with 2 cups roasted vegetables. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella and 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese. Top with 3 more noodles, the remaining Alfredo sauce, another 2 cups vegetables, 1/2 cup mozzarella and 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese. Finish with layers of remaining noodles, marinara sauce, vegetables, then cheeses.
Cover tightly with foil and bake 45 minutes. Uncover; bake 5 minutes longer until noodles are tender.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 8 Total|
|Calories from fat||288||Total Fat||32gm||49%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Target's Latest Photoshop Fail Looks Pretty Painful
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
What Happens When 20 Strangers Are Paired Off And Asked To Kiss? Magic
The 1 Weirdest Thing You Never Knew About Your Home State
Obama Pushes Obamacare Enrollment On 'Between Two Ferns' With Zach Galifianakis
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses