Roasted Vegetable Lasagna
Position racks to divide oven in thirds. Heat to 450°F. Line 2 jelly-roll pans with foil; coat foil and a 13 x 9-in. baking dish with cooking spray.
Toss vegetables to mix, then distribute evenly between the 2 prepared jelly-roll pans, spreading them into a single layer. Coat vegetables with cooking spray.
Roast 12 minutes, switch position of pans and roast 12 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Remove from oven; reduce oven temperature to 375°F.
Spread 3/4 cup Alfredo sauce over bottom of baking dish. Lay 3 noodles crosswise on sauce (see Tip). Cover noodles with 3/4 cup marinara sauce, then top with 2 cups roasted vegetables. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella and 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese. Top with 3 more noodles, the remaining Alfredo sauce, another 2 cups vegetables, 1/2 cup mozzarella and 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese. Finish with layers of remaining noodles, marinara sauce, vegetables, then cheeses.
Cover tightly with foil and bake 45 minutes. Uncover; bake 5 minutes longer until noodles are tender.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 8 Total|
|Calories from fat||288||Total Fat||32gm||49%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Kate Middleton's Tiara At Diplomatic Reception Is Her First Since Royal Wedding (PHOTOS)
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
This Photo Of Blue Ivy Carter Will Make You Smile
'Disabled' Mannequins Remind Us That Beautiful Doesn't Mean 'Perfect' (VIDEO)
Paris Hilton Breaks Out Her Bikini In Dubai
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have