Roasted Vegetable, Tofu and Pesto Panini
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Divide vegetables and tofu among 2 large cookie sheets. Brush both sides with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes, flipping carefully after 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool to room temperature (if you like softer peppers, return them to the oven for an additional 5-10 minutes).
Spread about 1 ½ tablespoons pesto on each roll, then layer with tofu and vegetables. Top each with 3 basil leaves and 1 slice provolone.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||339||Calories from fat||180|
|Total Fat||20gm||31%||Saturated Fat||3gm||15%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Adeena Sussman
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
- Open-Faced Grilled Eggplant, Red Onion, and Heirloom Tomato Sandwiches with Creamy Celeriac Sauce
- Mezzelune dolci (Half-Moon-Shape Sweet Pasta Filled with Candied Fruit)
- Shrimp-Stuffed Zucchini Flowers (Fiori Di Zucca Ripieni Con Gamberi)
Add a Comment
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses