Roasted Winter Vegetable Ragoût in Pastry Cups
Heat the oven to 425°F.
Place the carrots, onion, parsnips and garlic into a large bowl. Drizzle with the oil and toss to coat. Spoon the vegetable mixture onto a rimmed baking sheet.
Spoon the vegetable mixture into a 3-quart saucepan. Stir in the broth and heat over medium-high heat to a boil. Stir in the couscous. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 3 minutes. Stir in the arugula. Cook for 2 minutes or until the couscous is tender and the arugula is wilted.
Divide the vegetable mixture among the pastry shells. Sprinkle with the lemon zest and parsley. Serve immediately.
Add a Comment
Adam Lanza's Father: 'Evil' Sandy Hook Shooter Would Have Killed Me 'In A Heartbeat'
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Joran van der Sloot Extradition: Will Face Extortion Charges In U.S. In 2038
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
How I Got The Name Whoopi Goldberg (VIDEO)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses