Roasted Winter Vegetable Ragoût in Pastry Cups
Heat the oven to 425°F.
Place the carrots, onion, parsnips and garlic into a large bowl. Drizzle with the oil and toss to coat. Spoon the vegetable mixture onto a rimmed baking sheet.
Spoon the vegetable mixture into a 3-quart saucepan. Stir in the broth and heat over medium-high heat to a boil. Stir in the couscous. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 3 minutes. Stir in the arugula. Cook for 2 minutes or until the couscous is tender and the arugula is wilted.
Divide the vegetable mixture among the pastry shells. Sprinkle with the lemon zest and parsley. Serve immediately.
Add a Comment
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
Chicago Bulls Cheerleader Surprised With Marriage Proposal During Bulls-Heat Game (VIDEO, PHOTOS)
Kate Middleton Fist Bumps Child In Adorably Unscripted Moment (VIDEO)
Anne Hathaway In 'Sound Of Music Live'? Von Trapp Family Reveals Their Ideal Choice For Maria
Obama Faces Backlash Over New Corporate Powers In Secret Trade Deal
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have