Rose Petal Cupcakes
Heat oven to 350°F. You’ll need 24 regular-size muffin cups lined with paper or foil liners.
Beat cake mix, coconut milk, eggs, oil and extracts in large bowl with mixer on medium speed 2 minutes or until blended and smooth. Divide among muffin cups.
Bake 20 to 22 minutes until a wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack 5 minutes before removing cupcakes to rack to cool completely.
Plan ahead: You can bake cupcakes up to 2 days ahead; store covered at room temperature. Decorate, cover and refrigerate up to 1 day ahead.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 24 Total|
|Calories||130||Calories from fat||54|
|Total Fat||6gm||9%||Saturated Fat||2gm||10%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
- Malaysia Airlines Plane, Flight MH370, Goes Missing
- Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Did Michael Jackson Have A Secret Son? Well, Here's What's Going On
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses