Rose Petal Cupcakes
Heat oven to 350°F. You’ll need 24 regular-size muffin cups lined with paper or foil liners.
Beat cake mix, coconut milk, eggs, oil and extracts in large bowl with mixer on medium speed 2 minutes or until blended and smooth. Divide among muffin cups.
Bake 20 to 22 minutes until a wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack 5 minutes before removing cupcakes to rack to cool completely.
Plan ahead: You can bake cupcakes up to 2 days ahead; store covered at room temperature. Decorate, cover and refrigerate up to 1 day ahead.
Rose Petal Cupcakes: Tint frosting pastel pink and pipe a swirl on top of cupcakes. Thin some corn syrup with water; lightly brush on rose petals. Toss in sugar. Arrange petals on top of frosting swirl as shown.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 24 Total|
|Calories||130||Calories from fat||54|
|Total Fat||6gm||9%||Saturated Fat||2gm||10%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Lindsay Lohan Poses In Cutout Swimsuit While In Miami
These Celebrity Weddings Of 2013 Took Our Breath Away
Ja Rule Responds To Gay Rumors, Denies Leaving His Wife For Prison Cellmate
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
This Is What Happened To The Original 'Sound Of Music' Cast
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have