Russian Beef and Vegetable Soup
Stir in onions and sauté 2 to 3 minutes until they start to soften. Add beef broth and 2 cups water. Bring to a boil, scraping up any brown bits on bottom of pot. Add bay leaf. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 2 hours or until beef is tender.
Stir in cabbage, potatoes, carrots and beets. Cover; simmer 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in vinegar.
Ladle into soup bowls. Garnish with sour cream and dill.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 7 Total|
|Calories||319||Calories from fat||117|
|Total Fat||13gm||20%||Saturated Fat||5gm||25%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
'Lick This' App Teaches Oral Sex Via Phone-Licking
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses