Surprise the kids with this delicious snack that features all the favorite s'mores flavors without the campfire!
Heat the oven to 350° F. Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges. Pour the butter into a shallow bowl. Place the graham cracker crumbs onto a plate.
Dip the tortilla wedges into the butter. Coat with the graham cracker crumbs. Place the tortilla wedges onto a baking sheet.
Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown, turning the tortilla wedges over once halfway through the bake time.
Place the tortilla wedges onto a platter. Top with the marshmallows. Drizzle with the chocolate sauce.
Recipe Note: for a version with toasted marshmallows, use an oven-safe platter. Place the baked tortilla wedges onto the platter. Top with the marshmallows. Bake at 350°F. until the marshmallows are lightly browned. Drizzle with the chocolate sauce.
- Crunchy Chocolate Almond Bites And Chocolate-Dipped Sweet Potato Chips
- Rich Chocolate Cake with Salty Dulce de Leche & Hazelnut Brittle
- Chocolate Guinness Cake with Irish Cream Caramel Sauce
Add a Comment
Lindsay Lohan Poses In Cutout Swimsuit While In Miami
These Celebrity Weddings Of 2013 Took Our Breath Away
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Marijuana In Wendy's Burger Was 'Misplaced' By Employee Amy Seiber: Cops (PHOTO)
White House Acknowledges Obama Lived With Uncle After Previously Denying They'd Met
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have