S S Tuna Schooner
These edible schooners are really tuna fish sandwiches served on hot dog buns...you can even make sails using American cheese and snack sticks!
Place the tuna, mayonnaise and celery in a medium bowl and mix lightly.
Divide the tuna mixture evenly among the buns. Cut the cheese into diagonal halves for sails. Place 2 cheese sails on each sandwich, holding the sails in place with the snack sticks. Garnish with the Goldfish Colors crackers, if desired.
Add a Comment
Justin Bieber Booed At Billboard Music Awards, Claims He's An Artist (VIDEO)
Eva Longoria Wardrobe Malfunction Exposes Actress' Lower Half At Cannes (PHOTOS)
Cher Style Evolution: The Music Icon's Most Show-Stopping Outfits (PHOTOS)
Navy Dolphins Find Rare Torpedo Off California Coast (PHOTO)
Powerball Jackpot Winning Ticket Purchased In Florida
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Staff Picks: Our Favorite Spring Produce
- Los Angeles: Eat the Huaraches and Gorditas at Antojitos Carmen
- Homeowner's Manual
- Ahead of Royal Baby, Princess Diana's Go-To Nursery Designers Debut New Baby Suite