Salmon Jicama Salad
To make jicama salad, mix all ingredients in a bowl.
For salmon, heat a skillet over medium heat. Season salmon with pepper, salt, paprika and ginger powder. Add olive oil to the pan and sear fish skin side down on medium heat about 3 minutes. Turn off the heat and flip the salmon. Let salmon sit in the skillet about a minute. Cut into 2 ounce pieces. Serve on top of the salad.
Add a Comment
The Most Embarrassing I-Want-You-Back Texts We've Ever Read
Ethan Couch Sentenced To Probation In Crash That Killed 4 After Defense Argued He Had 'Affluenza'
Is The Universe A Hologram? Physicists Say It's Possible
Jang Song Thaek, Kim Jong Un's Ousted Uncle, Reportedly Executed
Artist Turns 12 Ex-Lovers Into One Awesome Shoe Collection (NSFW)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have
- Unusual Ways to Reuse Your Holiday Wrapping Paper
- The Prettiest Party Basics For Holiday Entertaining