Salmon Jicama Salad
To make jicama salad, mix all ingredients in a bowl.
For salmon, heat a skillet over medium heat. Season salmon with pepper, salt, paprika and ginger powder. Add olive oil to the pan and sear fish skin side down on medium heat about 3 minutes. Turn off the heat and flip the salmon. Let salmon sit in the skillet about a minute. Cut into 2 ounce pieces. Serve on top of the salad.
Add a Comment
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses