Salmon Roasted with Tomatoes & Olives
Although you can use any firm-fleshed fish, such as halibut or cod, salmon is especially pretty with the roasted tomatoes and black olives. Serve with steamed green beans or broccoli florets and boiled new potatoes.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine tomatoes, onion, orange zest and garlic in a large roasting pan or on a large baking sheet with sides. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat.
3. Add olives and rosemary to the pan; season with salt and pepper. Clear four spaces in the pan and place a salmon piece in each. Spoon some of the tomato mixture on top.
4. Roast until the salmon is opaque in the center, 10 to 15 minutes, depending on the thickness.
Tip: How to Skin a Fish Fillet
You can ask to have the skin removed from a piece of salmon or halibut fillet at the fish counter, but it is also easy to do it yourself. Place the fillet, skin-side down, on a cutting board. Use a thin sharp knife to cut between skin and flesh at the tip. Grasp the skin with your free hand and ease the knife carefully between skin and flesh, keeping the knife pointed slightly toward the skin, until skin is removed.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories from fat||180||Total Fat||20gm||31%|
|Saturated Fat||3gm||15%||Mono Unsaturated Fat||6gm|
Nutrition Facts provided by: EatingWell
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Baby's Death Leads Police To 14 Kids Hidden In Daycare Basement
- Homeowner Releases Footage Allegedly Showing Realtors Having Sex In His House (VIDEO)
- Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight May Be Visible On Chinese Satellite Images
The 1 Weirdest Thing You Never Knew About Your Home State
Target's Latest Photoshop Fail Looks Pretty Painful (UPDATED)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses